Sending money without registering for Paypal

HuggableHound
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

Can someone pleae tell me if it is possible for someone to send money via paypal with a credit card from one email to another without registering for paypal.  This is not for an ebay purchase.

Thank you

Carole

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

SkyForce6
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it is possible for a buyer  to send a payment trough PayPal using a credit/debit card by doing a so called guest payment. However the seller/recipient must have an account to receive the money. So if the recipient do not have an account PayPal will send a e-mail notification explaining that he/she must set up a PayPal account to accept the money and start using them.

To send money without a PayPal account just go to PayPal's front page and from there click the link Send Money> Send Money Online. From there it will be possible to send a payment to any email address.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

SkyForce6
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it is possible for a buyer  to send a payment trough PayPal using a credit/debit card by doing a so called guest payment. However the seller/recipient must have an account to receive the money. So if the recipient do not have an account PayPal will send a e-mail notification explaining that he/she must set up a PayPal account to accept the money and start using them.

To send money without a PayPal account just go to PayPal's front page and from there click the link Send Money> Send Money Online. From there it will be possible to send a payment to any email address.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.