Resolution Centre

vanillam
Contributor
Contributor

I have bought an item on ebay at the end of January and it is now the end of April. The buyer told me that they were not able to ship it to me because it would be late, so I replied to them that it was fine if it was late. Then I waited and still nothing came, and it has past the 45 days transaction to the resolution centre. I kept telling the seller to refund my money, however, they keep telling me that I needed to give them my paypal address, which is a risky thing to do and ebay does not allow people to send emails over the ebay messages.

So I finally opened the case although it was over 45 days, I just wanted my money back because the seller is so difficult to communicate to and they do not understand one thing about paypal or English really. I opened the case and I do not know if the seller themselves closed the case or paypal closed it. There were no email notifications as of why my case was closed or anything. 

I really need the money back because the seller refuses to give my money back and not even send the item when it is still available for sale.

I would really appreciate the help of what I should really do. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The seller can't use the refund option AFTER 45 days.

To refund you they need your email addy that identifies your paypal account.

If you don't give it to them then how can they refund you??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vanillam
Contributor
Contributor

I wouldn't know that until you told me. However, I'm not allowed to send email addresses to the seller through ebay messages because of ebay's security policy.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.