Refund Problem

QuinnDupuis
New Community Member

Hi, 

I bought something with my visa debit through paypal on july 20th, and the seller didnt have any stock left. So i was refunded. I waited 7 Buisness days and this i what happened.

July 20th Charged From credit card.  Status: Completed 126.87$ CAD

July 21st Refund. Status: Completed 126.87$ CAD

July 29th Credit To Credit Card. Status: Completed 126.87$ CAD

But heres the problem, i dont have the money back in my Visa Debit account. Does this take an additional time for the transfer back to my account?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yes once marked completed it can take from 7 > 30 days to hit a card though nearer 7 in my experience.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

savemeimuseless
Contributor
Contributor

I hope you can help me I recently bought a watch of ebay and I was happy with it for a day until it broke. Seller said do I want a refund or replacement? He had good feedback so I said replacement after waiting about 2 weeks and messaging him to see if he recieved the item he messaged back saying he has been on holiday so I just asked for a refund if possible?  Now I am getting no reply I paid as a guest through paypal on the 27 of june can I get a refund or have I been scammed?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @savemeimuseless,

If you paid as a guest, I'd suggest contacting customer support to open a dispute as soon as possible. You have 45 days from the date of payment to open a dispute, so it's getting close.

You can reach customer support by selecting "Contact us" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page.

I hope this helps!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

missd_11
New Community Member
Hi, I'm having problem with one seller, the items I bought were held by the customs, I paid the tax and promise to pay me back, but when I told the amount, things change he/she said they won't shoulder all the amount and said it's too expensive, I told her/him that it won't happened in this case if in the first place they declare the real value of the items I bought and now the seller said they will only shoulder half, which is unfair to me because I didn't ask the dhl to do the clearance things, coz if I did that they will charge me extra for their service, So I did it myself... I spent my time and money in taxi and tax, the tax was $210.84 Canadian, they said they half, I'm asking for at least $150, because I know that's fair enough. But they give $110 already without my consent, we didn't even agree upon that amount... I shouldn't paying tax of they declare the value of the dress it indicate their $81+ I don't remember it already the dress is like $800+... Hope you will help me in this situation... Thank you so much.
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
I received a refund from the company in which I cancelled my order. It's been a month and it is showing up in my activity but it has yet to be posted in my bank account, which was debited but not credited.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.