Re: paying for an item

Luvtoshop
Contributor
Contributor

I saw this item on ebay that I wanted so  transferred the $44.00  plus $10 shipping to my other account and deposited them to go into paypal which would take around 12 days.  Upon contacting the seller regarding paying for it she said I could use the buy now option to get it and I could pay her when the money was in paypal.  However since my other account is linked to paypal they  took the funds from my other account to make up the difference as well as the 18.00 that was in my paypal account to pay for it.  Meanwhile the  $44.00 and $10.00 are  still  pending in my other account to go thru into my paypal account so what happens to the $44 and $10 when the 12 days are up??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Luvtoshop,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

It sounds like there is a pending bank transfer.  If this was just initiated as an Add money to your PayPal account, the money would be put into your PayPal balance once the transfer clears.  From there you would be able to use it towards other purchases or withdraw it back to your bank.

When making purchases, there's no requirement to add money to your PayPal account first.  We will automatically use the bank or card you want to use when you initiate the purchase.

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.