Problem with Paying using a Prepaid Visa Card ?

Kreszentia
New Community Member

I am new to PayPal, so if this is something really simple, bear with me.

So I set it up so my account has a $50 Visa gift card on it, and that's it right now. Thinking that I could just buy something online using PayPal, I did. I don't know if this makes a difference, but I am using "Bill Me Later." So I owe $29.99. I thought that it would just use the money from the gift card to pay it off, but it hasn't. So I went on my profile and it has the card registered, but I have no money on my account, which is why I didn't have it paid off. I am able to use my gift card online, but I don't know how to pay off the money I owe using it. After some researching, I decided to check off the prepaid gift card as a "Primary Card," but that didn't make a difference as far as I could tell. When I click on "Schedule Payment," I go to Payment Source, but nothing is listed under it. According to a phone call I got, I have to pay back the money by July 13, 2012. Please help with detailed answers, because I have no idea what I am doing!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.