Paypal won't let me buy anything

Temp20230525K
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal won't let me buying anything or send money. the message below pops up whenever I try to buy somthing.

"We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

I have tried two differnt methods and both don't work anyway can some please tell me what the problem is and how to solve it.

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

Jackhatespp
New Community Member

I have spent 135 minutes and £26.74 calling paypal to get payment to go through from ebay. 11 occasions in 5 days did i have to call them to sort out thier holier than thou and infuriatingly overzealous security system. 

What the **** sort of a system is it where every party involved wants a payment to go through; the buyer, the seller, the middlemen, but it is unable to happen because of the whim of a ****ing computer. Constantly telling me it is in my own interests of saftey doesnt help much either. ITS NOT IN MY ****ING INTEREST TO **** ME ABOUT LIKE THIS!!!

I have linked my account and my bank card, sending the four digit pins for both.

I have tried to send the items to my home address (where the card is registered)

I have waited for more than 24hrs on several occasions for things to "reset"

It wont even let me add funds from my bank account, it tells me to delete my account and re-link it (which i did to no avail)

Their email responses have been the most automated, trotted out nonsense ive ever come accross. Utterly useless and bordering on offensive frankly.

They are the absolute epitomy of the "computer says no" culture. I have proven myself and done every single thing they ask but the computer still says no and there is nothing they can do!??!

I honestly dont think there is anyone who hates paypal as much as I do. I am bewildered how they made it so large if they never let anyone pay for any ****ing thing.

I get the same message about not being able to make payments and retern to merchant

Everything is verified, confirmed, checked, signed sealesd and ****ing delivered but they still wont let me use their monoploising bull**** service. Well **** em is all can say.          I close my account (after sending a full complaint)

Login to Me Too

Giovann
New Community Member

I have exactly the same problems. I am sure they are not going to change unless we users and vendors start to massively switching to skrill, or any other payment alternative. 

Login to Me Too

mrgrt

The whole point of using Paypal was that I would give this automated system my very private information ONCE and then using this service would eliminate me having to provide my very private information every time I want to make a purchase. That's why I have loved Paypal. And if this trend continues, as I guess it must, then I guess I won't be using Paypal for very much longer. Too bad such a nice service has to end so badly. 

Login to Me Too

elrisko

Same here ! Tech support say they cant help. Somehow their computer locked me out and I cant ever use Paypal again because they dont know how to fix it ! Sell your shares everybody this company is toast !

Login to Me Too

huntah01
New Community Member
My PayPal want work
Login to Me Too

Hobopowers
New Community Member

I have the same issue but I am 100% verified, I have a linked account and everything. Any input would be great.

Login to Me Too

Bea525
Contributor
Contributor

I can't buy anything today it was working fine yesterday and my account is verified, this is the first time this has happened. 

Login to Me Too

Rosachavez1963
Contributor
Contributor

i know right? im virified to and the worst part is i know people who have paypal accouts without being virified and they still mange to buy/sell things without a problem.

Login to Me Too

jpoker222

Im verified and all, and i even have money in my paypal balance, and im getting the same message when i try to buy something on ebay???

That seems really odd....

Login to Me Too

timkuhn

I'm getting bad feedback because PayPal can't do their part in the is transaction...

My CC is valid, confirmed, and linked, but still the same mssg 'cannot process your request at this time'...

Lousy service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.