Newbie Question (Maybe?)

Nira_Torres
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, as of now, I'm new here. May or may not have gotten this question before, but is it possible to have money transferred to you by someone, and link a card with a certain amount of money and use them both combined to pay for an item? (Like I said, I'm new, I might be overthinking things. But I want to be certain if it works before I do something stupid and **bleep** something up, or be frustrated or disappointed if it does not work.)  If you take the time to answer my stupid noob question thank you in advance. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @Nira_Torres!

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help Forums! There's no such thing as stupid n00b questions!

You actually have the right idea! 🙂 If there's a zero balance in the PayPal account or there aren't enough funds in the PayPal balance, we can use the card (or a bank account) to fund the entire purchase or the remainder of the purchase. 🙂 

When you send money or make a purchase, you'll see the option to select your payment method before you complete the payment. 🙂

I hope this helps!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.