Need help PayPal is FRUSTRATING help me fast

asdjklghty
New Community Member
So I use MasterCard and Visa gift cards online as I don't have a credit card or debit card to use online. All my purchases with gift adds work except this time. So I got a best offer on eBay and the seller is from the US and I'm in Canada. The total is $199 CAD but PayPal's conversion is waaay off it's $205! So it got declined by my $200 MasterCard gift card. Now I tried again several times with no avail. What's strange is my transactions in my gift card show that PayPal took some money from my card! $41.28 for times! I looked at PayPal and they confirm it and say they "reversed" the payment but I have no funds in my PayPal account. I didn't link my account with my bank but is that relevant because I have paid with prepaid gift cards on eBay several times with success. Why not this time? Please help! I'm so angry I wasted a couple weeks pay for a gift are that only has $31 left on it. PAYPAL!!!!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.