How to use money in my wallet

wranglersalbert
New Community Member

I'm trying to buy a tablet from NCIX Canada.  It is $283.  When I click "Pay with Paypal" everything proceeds and it looks like the $37.25 I have in my wallet is being subtracted from the $283, so that my final total comes to around $246.  When I keep clicking through, I finally get to the page just before submitting my order, but the original price of $283 comes up, Plus GST, Plus Shipping and now it is $305.  What am I missing?  I don't want to pay the $283, I want to use the money in my Paypal wallet and then pay the balance owing.  I don't get it.  I'm worried that if I click through and place the order I'll be charged the full price.  Not that it is a big deal, but I'm confused.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TheAmazingAbe
New Community Member

I got hit with (2) $45 NSF fees because of this lack of common sense. I added enough cash to my wallet and bought a couple items, the money I added was more than enough to cover my purchases, however, just because the money was debited from my pank as a miscellaneous paypal purchase it was not added to my wallet.  so PayPal, debits my bank twice to pay for the purchases and whamo I'm out $90 in NSF fees, Now I find out that it could take weeks before mony added to the PP wallet, even though the bank shows that transaction THAT DAY! where is the money? floating in cyberspace for weeks on end, are PayPal executives using it as a IOU to get hookers and blow until payday? 

It's 2018 PayPal, wake up and smell the evolution, I can e-transfer funds to anyone in the world in a matter of seconds, I would expect your company and services would be more uptodate considering how long this service has been around.......get it together!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.