HELP!

shelly101
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase online for that came to 173.98, i had 180.00 in my paypal account.  After the ourchase my paypal went o 0.00 When i made the purchase the receipt that i was sent said "to amount: $173.98"  "from amount: $200.01" I then looked in my bank accout and saw that paypal took $20.01 out of my bank account. I cancelled my order and i was refunded my money, my paypal account went back to $180.00? although the purchase was $173.98. I HAVE NOT ECIVED MY $20.01 FROM PAYPAL THAT THEY TOOK OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!!! PAYPAL REFUSES TO ANSWER MY MESSAGES, AND IM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS! i just want my money back, so i can close my account! I was very reluctant to make a paypal account, and the first time I use it, something goes wrong!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi shelly101,

Welcome to the Communuity!

I am really sorry to hear about this. We'd be happy to take a look at this to see what we can do.This is a member to member Forum. If you contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter or click the Contact link at the bottom of PayPal.com we are happy to see what we can do.

-Misty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.