Does the Paypal Mastercard Secure Card program still exist? If so is it available in Canada?

Radical924
Contributor
Contributor

Okay hey there I was researching online about a program payapl has/had called the paypal secure card program, What it allows/allowed customers to do was generate a card number with a cvv code (I think or I'd assume so) that they could use for one purchase.

This allows customers to shop on any website that only accepts credit cards and not paypal. Well I am soon going to be buying a product online and I want to buy it on the manufacturers website but they don't accept paypal they only accept credit cards... So I was wondering if the secure card program still exists and if so if it is available in Canada???

If you are unsure of what I mean by the program then please look at the article I found about the program: http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/2007/11/paypal-introduces-virtual-credit-card.html

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

JuBeeWanKenobi
New Community Member

Anyone have any suggestions on this topic? I'm curious for myself since trying to purchase from Canada  to Beachbody?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi there,

Regrettably, the PayPal MasterCard Secure Card program was discontinued a few years ago. Sorry I don't have better news on this. 😞

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Radical924
Contributor
Contributor

Alright.... Thanks for the reply lol.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi Radical924,

Happy to help! 🙂

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.