Charge from Pitney Bowes?

flix477
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday, I tried to buy an item on Ebay. When I got to the payment, Paypal gave me an error because the card was refused, so I gave up. I later checked my credit card account and I found that I have a pending transaction of 10$ by "Paypal *PitneyBowes". After some googling I understood that Pitney Bowes is the company that ships items when you choose Ebay's Global Shipping Program, but the problem is that I didn't get any charge for the item, so I'm not supposed to be charged for shipping! I did not receive any email about the transaction, because I don't have an Ebay account and I didn't have a Paypal account(I used it as a guest and I made this one to post here).

What can I do to cancel it? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Marily
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello fix477,

Welcome to the Community!

We may need to take a closer look at what happened with this shipping transaction. If you still show the shipping transaction as pending,  you can reach out to our customer service team by clicking "Contact us" on the PayPal website or through Twitter or Facebook.

We're happy to help!

- Marily

Login to Me Too

Brittonandjen
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a wristlet a while back and was charged for Pitney Bowes for global shipping it was then reversed then a few weeks later it was charged again seller did not ship using global shipments the Pitney Bowes charge leads to a tracking number to a package that doesn't exist as lost in transit somewhere. I want my money back I have pictures of the envelope that the seller signed when she sent me my wristlet she never used Pitney Bowes she never used Google shipping she used USPS on her own and I got charge for that and then I got charge for global and I want reversed
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.