Bank payment not clearing after adding a CC.

AlyssaP
New Community Member

Earlier this morning I bought someone online with my Paypal which at the point did not have  CC because I needed to activate mine (Paypal declined it previously). 

I've since activated my CC and have added it to my Paypal account hoping for "instant" bank transfers. It has been awhile since adding my card and I was wondering if I still need to wait several days before it clears because I added it too late. The seller will not ship until it clears. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ashley

Hi AlyssaP,

If you've sent a payment and it's already processing as an eCheck, there's not going to be a way to speed up that eCheck being processed. 😞

If you've added your card since then, you should see the option for Instant Transfer under "Payment Method" the next time you check out. If you don't see Instant Transfer on your next check out, I recommend contacting Customer Support to make sure that your account is set up properly.

Customer Support can be reached by selecting "Contact us" on the PayPal website.

🙂

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.