Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

someone did scam with me

Options
Go to solution
LegendYR7
Contributor
Posted on
i m professional seller of ingames item of many game platform . tomorrow when i selled one item to someone i told him to pay first . when he pay me i have given him that game account details and after taking that account he change the password and take his money back . and now he is not reply to my massages. how i can get that money tell me paypal staffs ?. plzz help me
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

someone did scam with me

Options
Go to solution
DPCreations
Frequent Advisor

PayPal does not provide seller protection for virtual items.  You sell them at your own peril.

Buyer seems to have a better knowledge of PayPal policies than you do.  Self education about PayPal protections will go a long way in helping you to avoid future losses.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solved

someone did scam with me

Options
Go to solution
DPCreations
Frequent Advisor

PayPal does not provide seller protection for virtual items.  You sell them at your own peril.

Buyer seems to have a better knowledge of PayPal policies than you do.  Self education about PayPal protections will go a long way in helping you to avoid future losses.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.