someone did scam with me

LegendYR7
Contributor
Contributor
i m professional seller of ingames item of many game platform . tomorrow when i selled one item to someone i told him to pay first . when he pay me i have given him that game account details and after taking that account he change the password and take his money back . and now he is not reply to my massages. how i can get that money tell me paypal staffs ?. plzz help me
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal does not provide seller protection for virtual items.  You sell them at your own peril.

Buyer seems to have a better knowledge of PayPal policies than you do.  Self education about PayPal protections will go a long way in helping you to avoid future losses.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal does not provide seller protection for virtual items.  You sell them at your own peril.

Buyer seems to have a better knowledge of PayPal policies than you do.  Self education about PayPal protections will go a long way in helping you to avoid future losses.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.