New Community Member

anyone else shipping not working direct from PP

page just spins, wont load. thanks

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Kaledor
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem with paypal shipping, just spins and nothing.

Login to Me Too

HeatherP1
New Community Member

Same here. Been an issue for HOURS and I tried to ship on USPS.com out of desperation, but it will only give options for Priority and Priority Express (my package is shipping to someone in my own town, and is in a small envelope poly mailer and only weighs 7 ounces-very much qualifies for first class mail).

Is there any way to tag for help on this with PayPal tech support and get an ETA on when this will be fixed? Really need to get my package out today but will be in the hole on money if i have to use usps Priority. Having been down for hours a few days before Christmas, during peak business hours is a disaster and should take priority with them.

Login to Me Too

AmerikanBodyArt
Contributor
Contributor

Multi-order shipping works.  Just go to multi-order shipping and click the download paypal orders option and you can actually print all your labels faster that way.

Login to Me Too

pommepomme
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, very frustrating. And I can't do multi-order shipping because I have non-US parcels. 

Login to Me Too

whoopieslings
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. One of our busiest days of the year and PP decides to take a dump. Someone should be fired over this but they'll probably get promoted instaed.

Login to Me Too

unclepenn1
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem. Help!

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if yu sell on Ebay ,or Etsy,you can print labels.

or stamps.com offers free month,find out for yourself

Login to Me Too

MHKI
Contributor
Contributor

Won't load for me either! What's up with this??

Login to Me Too

hifivicky
Contributor
Contributor

yes. same. just spinning spinning spinning. omg don't make me go to a fkng post office on the wed before xmas! if anybody has a solution or alternate means of shipping that isn't the usps site (just bc they only do priority and i just want cheap first class), PLEASE post here.  thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.