shipping

EvaLynn
New Community Member

My shipping labels are only printing half the label, I've never had this problem before and don't know why it would do it all of a sudden. Plus, where do I go to reprint the label?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You can reprint a single or one shipping label by clicking on "Activity" at the top of the page -> Find the PayPal payment for which you created a label. You can use the Search feature at the top of the page to help you -> Click the Details link in the Details column of the payment -> Click the Reprint Label link -> Click Print Label. And you're done!

However, if you used the Multi-Order tool, you can go to "Tools" at the top of the page and select All Tools -> Click Multi-order shipping -> Click Start Shipping -> Find the label you wish to reprint:

• Select the date range using the Search drop-down menu.
  • Find the label you wish to reprint by selecting the date and transaction located in the two tables below the Search drop-down menu.
  • Select the individual label you wish to reprint.

And click the Reprint button.

Labels can be reprinted only within 24 hours of generating the label. You can reprint the SCAN form if needed.

Note: Once your SCAN form has been scanned by USPS, your unused shipping labels are no longer eligible for refunds.  PayPal is currently upgrading their USPS shipping label facility. Some changes on how to use the Multi-Order tool should be expected.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.