shipping trouble-- ERRORCODE-50027

thisismelynda
Contributor
Contributor

I've been getting this error code since yesterday morning when trying to pay and print a shipping label.  It says

"Unable to print the requested label at this time. The following error occurred.

Sorry, we’re unable to generate your label right now. Your account was not charged. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50027"

Any ideas how to resolve this so i can get this printed and on its way?

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

Shane1962
Contributor
Contributor

Didn't work for me.

Login to Me Too

Massaky
Contributor
Contributor

teamrose
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. They told me it was Chrome's fault. However it is the same on every browser. I am going to lose customers. Also, my packages are first class. You can't usps site for first class.

Login to Me Too

clair_brodie
New Community Member

USPS will not let you print first class mail packages.

Login to Me Too

teamrose
Contributor
Contributor

@thisismelynda wrote:

I've been getting this error code since yesterday morning when trying to pay and print a shipping label.  It says

"Unable to print the requested label at this time. The following error occurred.

Sorry, we’re unable to generate your label right now. Your account was not charged. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50027"

Any ideas how to resolve this so i can get this printed and on its way?

If you are trying to ship in a priority padded flat rate envelop, it will not work. I had to change to a priority flat rate without the padding, no problems.

Login to Me Too

thisismelynda
Contributor
Contributor

It is occuring with multiple types of labels, not padded.

Login to Me Too

teamrose
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I found out today. It won't print anything today.What solutions are you guys doing.

Login to Me Too

thisismelynda
Contributor
Contributor

I havent found a solution other than to skiup paypal altogether and pay more through usps (BOOO!).  BUT i will say there was ONE (out of prob 20 that I've tried in the last few months) that DID print.  It was no differnt than others...it was even going to a person who i attempted to print for before, and it printed fine.  Go figure.  But now we are back to nada. 

Login to Me Too

grundomatic
New Community Member

I was having this same problem with ERRORCODE-50027. I, too, was able to print one label and then no more. What happened was for that label I had (accidently) used a different payment method. The credit card I was trying to pay with on the others had been canceled, and I hadn't updated paypal with the new card information. Once I had a valid form of payment, I was able to print labels again!

Login to Me Too

thisismelynda
Contributor
Contributor

Thankfully yours is figured out, however i only use my paypal balance to pay for postage, that is kind of the entire point of it really.  So that is not the issue on my end. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.