shipping trouble-- ERRORCODE-50027

thisismelynda
Contributor
Contributor

I've been getting this error code since yesterday morning when trying to pay and print a shipping label.  It says

"Unable to print the requested label at this time. The following error occurred.

Sorry, we’re unable to generate your label right now. Your account was not charged. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50027"

Any ideas how to resolve this so i can get this printed and on its way?

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Buy your label from USPS.com, but no discount.

Login to Me Too

thisismelynda
Contributor
Contributor
I did end up doing that. Was just hoping to discover what the problem was
Login to Me Too

makeusacuppa1
Contributor
Contributor
I'm a having the same trouble any body no why or how to fix it please
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You could call PayPal custoemr service.

Login to Me Too

thisismelynda
Contributor
Contributor

I've talked with customer service on five occassions about the situation and they were never able to figure out what was wrong or how to fix it.  I'm not sure what the point is to having an error code if it relates to absolutely nothing...

Login to Me Too

thisismelynda
Contributor
Contributor

I'll also add the only solution they had was to use different browsers....I used three diff computers and every browser available to no avail. 

Login to Me Too

hoot9896
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem 😞

Login to Me Too

nanny37
Contributor
Contributor

I went to this classic site https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now&node_optout=true

typed in the info. when you go to the next page make sure where your payment is, it is on the correct card. It let me print the lable. I hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

marty83687
New Community Member

It worked perfectly with IE. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.