shipping trouble-- ERRORCODE-50027

thisismelynda
Contributor
Contributor

I've been getting this error code since yesterday morning when trying to pay and print a shipping label.  It says

"Unable to print the requested label at this time. The following error occurred.

Sorry, we’re unable to generate your label right now. Your account was not charged. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50027"

Any ideas how to resolve this so i can get this printed and on its way?

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

bookbinder
Contributor
Contributor

I had this and I found that this is kind of a generic error code.  I fiddled around with the different things I put in and found an address error ( don't remember what kind)  try changing different things and it may finally let it through. 

If the software found an error, it would be nice if it told us exactly what the error was that it found.

Login to Me Too

sdobiew
Contributor
Contributor

Yep!  I've been getting this all the freaking time as well!!!  I use paypal A LOT for shipping & am now stuck with USPS.  UGH!!! What the nuts Paypal?!?  What's the "ish"?  Let's get this figured out already guys!  

Login to Me Too

CaliWildViolet
Contributor
Contributor

ERRORCODE-50027 SINCE YESTERDAY

Jennifer <removed>

Login to Me Too

pauly4885
New Community Member

This error only happens to me when the payment method set to pay for the shipping label is declined

Login to Me Too

Unforgiven
New Community Member

I had the same issue this morning. I was entering a value of the item as $0.99. I got the "ERRORCODE-60017" message. I switched tot he classic site and it told me that the minimum value is "1 CAD". I switched back to the 'non-classic" version and entered $1.00. It worked fine and I printed my label.

Best regards

Login to Me Too

BlakBee
New Community Member

Are you trying to pay for the postage using PayPal or another funding source?

I ask because in my experience you will always get an error that customer service cannot fix unless you use PayPal so that PP, eBay, etc. get a cut.

Login to Me Too

PEENTED
Contributor
Contributor

This happens to me intermittently and I find that if I do a couple of things, not necessarily both, it will work.  First I have changed from using credit card to using deduction from my bank account, just for this instance that gets the error code.  Secondly, sometimes switching to the classic method of PayPal shipping label works.

Login to Me Too

mistakemaker
New Community Member

I had the same issue and same error code and tried switching browsers and everything to no avail. Then i saw that my credit cad on file was not up to date and switched it to take money from paypal balance and that did the trick. Also after u change it and update the shipping, you may have to do it one more time before you confirm and pay.

Login to Me Too

onlybyevie
New Community Member

I had the same error. Make sure the person put in the correct zip code for their order. My customer did not and once I changed it, it worked perfectly.

Login to Me Too

Krild
New Community Member

Go to MultiOrder shipping

-import order

-import paypal orders

That worked for me!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.