request money from friend

oldsigns
Contributor
Contributor

i am tring to get car payment by requesting moey from friend but every time i send a request it says there is a problem  whats going on

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

A_TeaMz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There,

This Seems Like It Could Be An Account Limitation Restriction! This Mainly Happens For Verification Purposes! What You Will Want To Do Is Call In To PayPal At (888)-221-1161 & They Will Be Able To Help You Out On Getting This Resolved! They Might Also Ask For Some Legal Documnets To Verify Your Identity As Well Such As Social  Security Number, Proof of Address (Utility Bills Will Help), etc. Also, Keep In Mind That By Linking A Bank To Your Account and/or Applying For A PayPal Credit Line or PayPal Extras Mastercard Will Verify Your Account & Will Avoid Possible Restrictions On Account Verifications In The Long Run. You Can Also Simply Llink A Credit Card To Your Account & That Would Also Verify Your Account BUT First Call This Situation In Before Doing Any of Those So They Can Give You FULL ACCESS To ALL Features On Your Account! Hope I Helped Resolve Your Issues/Questions! Have A Goodnight!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.