"You Cannot Use Paypal"

Mcjuju
New Community Member

I made this account almost a year ago and linked it to my temporary debit card that i had at the time because i thought this would be more secure, i got about halfway into the setting up phase when i encountered difficultys even after i used my SSN and Drivers liscense to verify who iam, i guess its to say i was going to try and make my transactions safer online with paypal but i log on the site and it says it will not deal with me anymore and that ive gone against their services? (I havent done anything wrong, unless just not finishing the set up phase and verifications immediately is an offense), i guess im just hoping to find some help to get this account back, ive never put money into it or made any transactions with it seeing that it accepted my temp card i just decided to wait until i got my legitimate card and forgot about it up until now when i tried to resell clothing on an app. Either way I've tried calling the support number but it said it was experiancing difficulties. Any Help would be appreciated to reverse this or fix this. (This would be helpful to use to buy steam games instead of having my debit card linked to my account there)

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Any funding source you link to PayPal has to be verifiable, so a temporary debit card would cause this difficulty eventually.  PayPal is a serious financial instrument so when you open an account every info you enter must be accurate, matching and verifiable.    PayPal sees something suspicious about your use of the account at the time so they limit your account for verification and you left the account dormant for awhile so PayPal think you have abandoned the account so they decided to permanently limit the account.  Unfortunately, no one here can access your account to troubleshoot, you must call back PayPal customer services (press zero when on the line) to explain to them what you have posted here and request a chance to restore your account.  Be patient, you may have to make up to few calls.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.