"We’re sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. Please try again." What went wrong?

qualinwrait
Contributor
Contributor

Nothing that has to do with my account works anymore. The message Centre never loads any of my messages, I keep getting notified to lift a restriction on my acocunt but after going through the process I cna no longer upload information and the restriction hasn't been lifted as the home page just kept telling me that my account is restricted and I need to take action in order to fix it (what the action is and how to do it remain a mystery) and after months of sending messages to PayPal without EVER getting 1 reply I'm at my wits end. 

I tried to upgrade my broken account to a business account int he hope that the process would resolve the issues but lo and behold another bloody site breaking error occurs. On the very last page of the business account setup whenever I click Submit I get a nice 

• We’re sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. Please try again.

And now to top it all off whenever I log in to Paypal I'm sent right back to the bloody submit page and I can't access anything.

I send emails, I contacted them through facebook and twitter. I demand a response, I want MY money

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

sounds like a permanent restriction,after 180 days,it will give you back your money.

Login to Me Too

qualinwrait
Contributor
Contributor

It's not a Permanent Restriciton, they warned me that I still had about 30 days to fix this and the days haven't passed yet, besides if my account had been permanently restricted I would imagine that they would be advertising that fact and not instead bombarding me with glithches and errors. The restrictions put on my account I was told were due to EU laws and that I needed to verify my identity by sending them bank and ID card info. After doing so everything started going loopy and nothing worked anymore.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What country are you in?

Yes,EURO countries ,if you exceed $2500 ,you need to provide documents to prove yourself.

maybe it takes time to verify your documents?  

Login to Me Too

qualinwrait
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in Italy and yes the documents need to be verified and I have sent everythign as instructed. But that was in August, it's December, there has been no reply, no action, no reaction, nothing, only a long string of site glitches and silence. 

Login to Me Too

lightgorm
New Community Member

so did you solve your problem? I can't even upload the photos to verify it's me....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.