possible conflict having duplicate accounts operating

Portman3156
Contributor
Contributor

My question is if I have the same active (ie non-sandbox) account settings running on two separate sites on the one domain can it cause problems?

Here is the back story that makers me ask the question;

I have been working on a minor issue that I discovered with my paypal express account on my website (running oscommerce)... as a result I uploaded the newest Paypal module onto my TEST SITE and ran it to see if I could fix the problem... I was having troubles working out the sandbox settings so just ran it in the live setting, because most of the issues I could address before finalising a purchase.

Once I was happy with how it was working on my test site, I uploaded the new module to my LIVE SITE put in all the settings and tested it out - even though the sites are identical I get a 500 error when I try to add something to my cart. If I deactivate paypal from the site I can complete a purchase using one of my other payment options.

I have since deactivated paypal from my TEST SITE and given it the weekend to see if things would reset or something but I'm still experiencing the problem. as far as I can tell the test site and the live site are identical in every respect.

If there is a conflict what do i do next?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

You may want to visit the Merchant Support Community as there are other Developers and Tech Support people there that may be able to help.

Login to Me Too

Portman3156
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for that, Ill check there

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.