paypal by Wix

georgejereidini
Contributor
Contributor

i need to have the option that visitor sets his own amount in the selling mode due to certain customization visitor may wish for. This is only available with the paypal donate button but i need it in the paypal buy now button. Is this possible?

Having a button that says "donate now" is very embarrassing and not good for business. So is there anyway to remove the "donate now" and replace by "buy now" ? or have a visitor sets his own amount option in the selling mode?
Thank You

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

If you want to allow your customers to input an amount on the PayPal Screens for a Buy Now Button, just enter a "0" in the "Amount" Field when you are creating the button.   This method works for people who want to use the online button creator.   Note, this will not work for Add to Cart item buttons.

Login to Me Too

georgejereidini
Contributor
Contributor

Tkx a million.
Yes it works for allowing customer to set his amount but he must already have a paypal account.
For non paypal account holders, they would not have the facility to pay with credit cards as they would have if the button was in "donate" mode or if it was in "pay now" mode with a set price.

brgds

@Quandary wrote:

If you want to allow your customers to input an amount on the PayPal Screens for a Buy Now Button, just enter a "0" in the "Amount" Field when you are creating the button.   This method works for people who want to use the online button creator.   Note, this will not work for Add to Cart item buttons.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.