my bank account?

nynsis
Contributor
Contributor

This is something new -- that we HAVE TO link our bank account to our PayPal account?

My credit card is already linked but now I see that I can't accept money unless I'm "verified" which means giving them my bank account info?

I don't like this

Nynsis

Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you don't want to disclose your identity sufficiently for PayPal, then you'll need to find a different payment sevice which does not require full identity disclosure.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

These days,you need a credit card and a bank account linked to your PAYPAL account ,if you dont want to comply,look up western union,moneygram ,bank wiretransfer,ACH,money order,postal order,cashier check,or cash. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Then use a different payment service which does not require full user identification.

Login to Me Too

nynsis
Contributor
Contributor

hen use a different payment service which does not require full user identification.

you mean a payment service other than PayPal -- or is there a way to do this in PayPal

I'm a newbie at this

guide me through getting rid of this requirement if it's available in PayPal

if not -- then I will decide

thanks

Nynsis

Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you don't want to disclose your identity sufficiently for PayPal, then you'll need to find a different payment sevice which does not require full identity disclosure.

Login to Me Too
Solved

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

These days,you need a credit card and a bank account linked to your PAYPAL account ,if you dont want to comply,look up western union,moneygram ,bank wiretransfer,ACH,money order,postal order,cashier check,or cash. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.