item picked up locally

Julie13
New Community Member

Hi community, I sold an item which was paid for on PayPal, but I dropped off the item at the customer's house per her request as we were in the same area. Do I have to prove something with shipping to access my funds, do I have to complete the process at all? Do funds always take a long time to be accessed? Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can click Add Tracking link on the transaction details and mark the item as shipped if you are not uploading a tracking number on the Transaction Details page, your payment should be available after the item is marked as shipped (seven days for domestic or 14 days for international shipments).

Buyers can also mark the item as received in the Transaction Details page, which will release the payment three days afterwards. The buyer confirmation option will be available after the item has been marked as processed or shipped.

Note: without tracking, you can lose a Item Not Received dispute should the buyer file one up to 180 days from date of payment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

next time ask for cash on local pickup.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.