how to confirm "shipped" after I sold education material by email?

yangwangliu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I just sold a study material by email. So I don't have tracking number and carrier to provide, I would like to mark it as shipped, but I was required to provide tracking number and carrier name. Who can tell me how to mark it as shipped? Thank you very much!

yang

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hello @yangwangliu! Unfortunately, PayPal doesn't cover anything that isn't tangible. So, it doesn't matter if the study material is marked as shipped. If you're really determined to have the transaction marked as shipped, you will have to reach PayPal's customer support at https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact. The link for phone support is on the bottom left while the link for email support is on the bottom right. Queries are typically answered in the order received.

You can find Seller Protection and Purchase Protection information by logging into PayPal -> at the bottom, click on "Legal" -> click on "Select your location" to select your location -> click on "PayPal User Agreement" -> If you can, press Ctrl+F and search for "Purchase Protection" for buyers or "Accepting Payments From Buyers for Goods and Services" for sellers.

Did this help? Let me know by giving me some kudos and selecting this as the solution. Otherwise, go ahead and reply to this forum with the correct solution. Also, help other's in this community! Enjoy!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.