how to change Nationality

umarawan
New Community Member

i give my Nationality as UNITED STATES by mistake , I want to change it ... how can i

Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@umarawan

Open another account in your own country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Rich

Hey, great question! There is not a way to change the nationality of your PayPal account once it has been created. You will want to close this PayPal account and make a new PayPal account, ensuring that you do not have any internet settings which would change the location of your IP address. If your PayPal account is not registered in the country you reside, this can cause quite a few issues down the line. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@umarawan

Open another account in your own country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

YAKSHAN
Contributor
Contributor

BUT SIR. I HAVE A MONEY IN THIS ACCOUNT. IF I OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT THEN WHAT I DO FOR THE MONEY WHICH IS EXISTING ACCOUNT. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Rich

Hey, great question! There is not a way to change the nationality of your PayPal account once it has been created. You will want to close this PayPal account and make a new PayPal account, ensuring that you do not have any internet settings which would change the location of your IP address. If your PayPal account is not registered in the country you reside, this can cause quite a few issues down the line. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.