eBay money withheld even after Paypal requirements are met

yozync
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Paypal community!

Hopefully I can get some insight on this problem I've been having ever since I started dropshipping on eBay.

Recently I hit the Paypal requirements for not having my money withheld anymore:

"To make sure everything looks good with your selling account, your funds are pending in PayPal for up to 21 days, until it’s been 90 days since your first successful sale, your seller level is Above Standard or higher, and you’ve had at least 25 selling transactions worth a combined $250. We do this to help ensure that eBay is a safe and trusted place to buy."

So basically the requirements are:

• 90 days since first successful sale (DONE)
  • Seller level is Above Standard or higher (DONE)
  • At least 25 selling transactions worth a combined $250 (DONE and DONE)

I've reached all these criteria but my 26th sale still had the payment withheld. I have no idea why this happened. One sale I got earlier this month was immediate payment but none of the others even after that sale were immediate. In the attached picture, you can see that the one with the blue arrow pointing towards it was an immediate payment, the only immediate payment I ever got, but all other sales (even sales I got after that one) were withheld... I have absolutely no idea why and I'm extremely frustrated.

Instant Payment from eBay.png

Blue arrow one had "instant payment" whereas the 3 sales I got after that were just "received a payment" which all had withheld money...

Have I not actually met all the requirements yet? Will I never get immediate payment for all my sales?

Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

hwausa
New Community Member

This is also happening to me, I have contacted support on numerous occasions. Every representative has agreed that my withheld amount should be lifted, the proceed to put in a "request" which immediately after hanging up with support gets denied.

I've almost had it with PayPal, I rely on their services for a lot of my international customers, but I may be switching to Venmo or even setting up a Shopify store front instead.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.