cannot find paypal extras mastercard

mcar609
New Community Member

HiI logged into my PayPal account and I cannot find a link or anything related to my PayPal extras Mastercard. not even to make a payment. wheredo I go?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

rlkenderson
Contributor
Contributor

@mcar609 wrote:

HiI logged into my PayPal account and I cannot find a link or anything related to my PayPal extras Mastercard. not even to make a payment. wheredo I go?

Did you ever get this solved? I'm having the same problem.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Erica

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here, and welcome to the community!

I'm sorry for the trouble locating this information. Just visit the service site by logging into your PayPal account, then select your PayPal Extras MasterCard or PayPal Smart Connect account from your Wallet.

I hope this helps!

-Erica

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Login to Me Too

LostLizard
Contributor
Contributor

I have exactly the same problem.  I have had the PayPal Extras Master Card for years and managed it online on PayPal.  In April 2017 something changed and I can no longer find it on the PayPal site.  Also PayPal failed to process the scheduled payment for May.  I can't access my account, see my statement or access rewards points.  Synchrony Bank and PayPal keep telling me they will "relink in 48 hours" but it never happens.  Been dealing with this for over 2 months without resolution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.