Your recipient must first set up his or her account to receive funds

grexslo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have 7 days problem with message "Your recipient must first set up his or her account to receive funds. Your recipient must first set up his or her account to receive funds".

I am seller and this message see my new clients and visitors when try make new purchase or subscription. I used just PayPal buttons and links. With my account isn't any problem since 2012 (some disputes) and under "Notifications" in account don't see any problem. Account is verified and linked with my VISA. Withdrawal works normal.

I trying contact your email support few times and every time I get back standard email or answer with very less informations. I call support (5-8 times) where agent say, that is with my account all right. So where is problem?

This message is see 15+ clients/visitors and I am also try with my wife PayPal account. So, the problem is on your side!

I am opened also ticket in Merchant Technical Support (#170214-000440) and don't get any answers 3 days.

Let me know, how to fix this or please fix it for me!

Best Regards

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

we are not Paypal,this is  a member to member forum,I have no idea what you are talking about. 

Login to Me Too

grexslo
Contributor
Contributor

Hmmm, this is not officail PayPal community? Just help from members?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Correct.  The PayPal Community is PayPal members, not PayPal staff.  It is PayPal users who offer help to other PayPal members.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go to your selling preferences and look for Block Payments settings on the list and make any necessary adjustments to unblock certain payments.  

If you are receiving different currencies, makes sure you've added those currencies to your account in order to receive them.  Click PayPal Balance and on next page there is a link called Manage currencies.  Or you can invoice, money request and send PayPal buttons/links that accept only your primary currency.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.