Your Money is waiting: Accept or Decline (problem)

ShipsofScale
Contributor
Contributor

Dear community:

I received a payment from outside the USA.  I have not had any problems with accepting payment by clicking on the "accept payment" link.

However, I have one person that sent money and when I click on "accept" then the page changes to a message that says this:

Sorry — your last action could not be completed
If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.
If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.
If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.
I appreciate any feedback or responses as this has been a mystery to me now for several days. Should I contact the person that gave the amount to ask them to resubmit? 
Thanks Donnie

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

You are very welcome! 😄 

- Michelle

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

What country is the sender from ??

Login to Me Too

ShipsofScale
Contributor
Contributor

Australian Dollar

But I have already received some donations from Australia. I am using the paypal.me and have not had any problems. I am wondering if the person used their own paypal account to send it via that way instead of paypal.me

I have several others that came from Australia, but this particular one also has this info attached to their donation: (I see that the est fee is $0). I am not sure what this person done to his transaction.

The estimated fee for this transaction is calculated based on your account status at the time you received the payment.

$10.00 AUD
Estimated Fee
$0.00 AUD
Total $10.00 AUD
Login to Me Too

cmassa1
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue with Mexican Pesos, how did you solve it? 

Login to Me Too

ShipsofScale
Contributor
Contributor

So far, it has not been resolved. I will let you know if and when it happens. Imight have to contact the donor.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hi ShipsofScale!

Thank you so much for joining the Community! From your description, it sounds as though the person sent the payment to you in a currency that you may not be set up to receive. I'm guessing that it was a mistake on their part especially if everyone else out of country sent you USD. Since he sent AUD (Australian Dollars), then all you would need to do to accept the payment would be to add AUD to your list of accepted currencies. When you log in, click on "Details" next to your balance, and then "Manage balance." From there you can add currencies you would like to receive and there is a calculator so you can see what the exchange rates are. 🙂 

I hope this helps and thank you!

- Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

ShipsofScale
Contributor
Contributor

Michelle,

that did it - thank you so much. I now have my pay details setup to be able to receive from other countries as well. It worked. The payment from the other person is now done !!!

Donnie

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

You are very welcome! 😄 

- Michelle

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.