Withdrawal not showing in my account?

kimrhiannon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm wondering if someone can help me. What I'm looking for is to be able to email someone but I can't see that option. I elected to withdraw my Paypal balance to my account yesterday. It says that it is completed but the balance is not showing in my bank account. I've had paypal amounts show in my account without problem before, so I'm confident that my details are correct. I don't whether it just takes up to 72 hours (but would the status say completed if that's the case?). It's making me nervous as it's a customer's money and I need it to process their order. Can anyone help??

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kimrhiannon

If you click on help / contact bottom of this or any paypal page the email or phone option is in there.

You should not really expect a buyer to wait for your funds to transfer to your bank account before you send their item, they have paid the second their payment hits your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kimrhiannon
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for this. I've clicked help/contact but I see troubleshooting options rather than one to contact. I might be overlooking it but I can't see it. As for the customer, I'm a makeup and skincare presenter, so they would normally buy directly from the company from my allocated website. I was offering a discount sale, so the customer sent me her payment minus her discount and then I'm due to order her products, making up the difference. It's worked fine for the other customers and it's common practice during sales, but I only have the funds to make up the difference, not process the whole order without her funds.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kimrhiannon

When you click on help / contact the 'call us' option along with others is in the big blue band top of the page ABOVE the help options.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kimrhiannon
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks again, I think I was going to the wrong place. I'll drop them a message 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.