Why it take forever for me to withdraw my funds to my bank?

klwdia
Contributor
Contributor
i withdraw my funds from paypal to my bank account then it take 4 days for paypal to say my activity is complete not pending. and i waited for another 3 days to receive the funds and withdraw in my bank acount, but when i check my account the money isnt there. can anyone help me?? thanks
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It will generally take 3-5 business days for the funds to complete the trransfer from PayPal to your bank account.  PayPal will show complete when the initiation process is complete; it will then take more business days for the transfer to complete to your bank account.

On what specific dates did the actions take place?

Login to Me Too

erick2020
Contributor
Contributor

Sir i have the same problem i requested my money in paypal last wekk March 22, 2017..paypal did send an confirmation to transfer my money in paypal yestereday 27th of March..but until now my money is not transferred...please do help me on this im worried and really needed my money badly..does Paypal takes long to be able to trasfer your money to your bank..its almost a week...said that 3 to 5 days..tomorrow will be my 7th day of waiting..please do help us sir & Ma'am on this..

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@erick2020

What are the details of the transaction in your PayPal account?

From 22 March is only 3 business days and the 3 days are not even over yet.

What is your bank?

Login to Me Too

erick2020
Contributor
Contributor

Union Bank of the Philippines EON Sir..so its okn US TIme? so Sir kindly give me a day when will be it be transferred so that i know the timing of the Paypal transferring MOney to my Bank account? please thanks & Sorry im just worried sir and really needed the money badly..Thanks & Godspeed

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

We are only volunteers here and do not work for PayPal; we only provide information based on what we understand.

1 calendar week is a likely time, however, bank transfers may take longer in your country.

As long as the PayPal information information is correct showing completed all should be fine.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@erick2020 wrote:

Union Bank of the Philippines EON Sir..so its okn US TIme? so Sir kindly give me a day when will be it be transferred so that i know the timing of the Paypal transferring MOney to my Bank account? please thanks & Sorry im just worried sir and really needed the money badly..Thanks & Godspeed

PAYPAL has problems with some Philippines banks,make sure your bank is one of the banks Paypal does business with.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if your buyer pays you with a credit card,esp if he is from another country using a foreign credit card,it takes time to collect the sales proceeds from his car issuer,so the fund may be available in your account,but in fact it is not there yet.

Paypal may just take days to see the money arrives and then sends it to your bank(3-4 days) and your bank could take one day to allocate the fund to your account.

plan your finance so you do not anticipate fund availability ASAP.

Login to Me Too

DrLove
I do pet care service and my client wanted to pay me with PayPal I had an account but never use it. It's telling me my money will be ready to transfer to my bank in 21 days. This is a **bleep** Joke!!! I use square all the time and I get my cash deposited in my bank instantly.. I'm never using PayPal ever again!
Login to Me Too

Optimus011

Mine too its 7 days now but the money that i withrdaw last week it not shown in my bank account yet 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.