Where can I find all the figures for the amount of state sales tax I have collected this month?

yannuzzi07
New Community Member

I am trying to do my quartley tax figures & I can ever find any info on the amount of state sales tax i have collected via paypal.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Here's one option to get all of your info:  Download or export your Transaction History

* Login to your account.
* Click "Activity"
* Under "Simple" "Detailed"
* Click on "Statements"
* Click on "Activity export"
* Select "Custom Date Range"
* Select your "From" and "To" Dates
* Under File Types for Download - Select "Comma Delimited - All Activity"
* Click "Download History"

What this process does is export your history to a CSV file, you can then use an app like Excel to sort, view, create and print your own reports.

Login to Me Too

Austinchoco
Contributor
Contributor

Go to "Manage Invoices".  Load all of the invoices you want to download.  Click "download".  This will give you a spreadsheet that includes the sales tax you collected on each invoice.  This is the only "report" that will give you sales tax collected, other than looking up each individual invoice!  Best of Luck!

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you are supposed to keep a sales ledger for every order you received,and record the sales tax you collected.

if yu have sold them On Ebay,Ebay may have a way for you to retrieve sales tax ,you can ask on Ebay forum

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.