We need more information to resolve a problem with your account.

pronet
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to complete my Business Account,  I got this message We need more information to resolve a problem with your account.
I have sent all requested documents and there is Address proof status: In progress for a month, Next thing is a task to add Debit or Credit Card to complete account setup. I have opened two business Bank Accounts and try to add Cards nothing solved, again same message: 

We were unable to process your credit card registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date...

When i try to add Bank account tells me IBAN is invalid, I don't know if paypal accepts IBAN from Albania.

But I am stuck i have sent message to support centre... Still nothing solved!
I know paypal works in Albania, I have friends who have Business paypal Accounts verified with Raiffeisen Bank.
I am stuck i don't know what to do. I have registered business and I am trying to work but those things, ( unfair ) things are pushing me down. 

I know no one can help on this think, I just wanted to share with you this. Paypal sometimes se us like Criminals :S....

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Luigi123
Contributor
Contributor

That's just a glitch. It happens to me as well and soon it's gone already.

Did it went successful when you link your debit visa or your credit card?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.