Urgent!!

heyitsp
New Community Member
I have an online job and the only way to et the pay out is through paypal. I still don't have an atm/savings so my boyfriend and I tried to send it to his card and I'll just use his card to withdraw my pay out. I transferred him 150 pesos just to try it. We can't understand the fee. It keeps saying "amount is less than the required P50.00 minimum". Then he tried sending the money back to my account. And there's another error message that says "your payment was declined. Contact your card issuer to find out why. Or choose another payment method and try again." PLEASE HELP. I don't know what to do with my money.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is a USA forum,so if you are not in USA,first tell us where you are and where did you open your accounts,what country 

so you receive payment in peso in your Paypal account and you sent it t o your boyfriend,so he must have received it despite the error message and he tried to send it back to you?

go to paypal and review fee.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.