Unautorized Transaction to Unknown Bank

BigSerg
Contributor
Contributor

June 21st I had an unauthorized transfer from my Paypal account in the amount of $500 to GOBANK, A DIVISION OF GREEN DOT. I never added this bank or authorized the transaction. When I noticed this transaction I called Paypal on June 29th and opened a case and have been given the runaround ever since. On the 29th they said it should only take about a week to get it resolved. Called a week later and they said to give them another week. I called on July 18th and complained about my dissatisfaction with their customer service and I was told that my money was 100% protected and that I should see a credit in 24 to 48 hours. I also told them to send me an email stating what they said and was told I should have the email within the hour. 24 hours later no email or funds, I’ll give them another day because they said 48 hours but as you can see how long it’s been so far and why I think their just giving me the round around.

Has anyone else had this problem before and how long does it take for you to get a credit? Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.