Unauthorized money sent, but paypal deemed it was NOT unauthorized

Keaodeez
Contributor
Contributor
Unauthorized money sent to AxxxxxxxO KxxxE terrorxxxx@live on May 29th 11:56 AM 150 euros was sent thats $174 of mime gone Computer is believed to be hijacked as it restarted by signing me out of windows 10 email when i tried to use it. Saw paypal transaction receipt send to email on my smart phone, and i quickly got out of my bed and check the computer. Computer restarted 3 times before i decided to unplug Ethernet cord and turned off computer. I have pictures of programs/files that access my computer as i scanned my computer. I decided to call paypal to stop transaction and then changed all password to all email and financial accounts on smart phone. It is impossible for hackers to use my computer as i have to allow a program to clone and access it but I never did. paypal say that transaction was made at my location but I live in a studio and only me and my girlfriend were laying down on our bed as we both play our phones. transaction has to be made from somewhere else. I've been scammed on westernunion of $950 before and I've learned my lesson from scammers. I will never the same mistakes and never go frist. i know and never tried to get money back from a scammer but an unauthorized transaction that wasnt made by me is unacceptable. Im sure if they pull up info on the other person then paypal can uncover something . But why does it still say its authorized with me being in the dark with no details at all. In my 10 years of using credit card and online banking ive never filed or had to file an authorized claims before. This is my first case. My chase online doesnt have this issue. Some people told me to report to my bank. Im very frustrating I cant report to my bank because i had $200 balance on paypal and it wasnt pulled from my credit/debit card. How do i go on with this. Please guide me as. Nothing makes me feel more **bleep** than having someone say i did it when i didnt. I have been scammed of more than $2000 and still doesnt feel worst than this. Theres no attachment option, i really want to show what pops up on my computer after i unplug ethernet and scan virus
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Keaodeez

Only customer services can help you with this issue.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Keaodeez
Contributor
Contributor
Spoke to customer rep, appealed and they still say its not an unauthorized transaction. What can i do now?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.