Unable to receive payment from customer

Skudio
Contributor
Contributor

Customer unable to pay invoice because my account "doesn't accept payments from this kind of card or bank"?

I am doing a group order for a special item and have sent around 6 or so invoices all to varying locations. Only this one is having issues. Says she's using a card of from the Credit Union of New Jersey in the USA. I'm from Canada with my Canadian Paypal account. Have received all the other invoice payments fine. Customer says she has sent payments overseas with this card before. 

Looked up some old threads about how there was a payment preference option in profile settings to unblock payment types? I can't find it. Did the UI change? Is it only for business accounts?

I verified as many of my account details as I could. Not sure what's happening or how to fix it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

IS this bank  a member of the Fed Reserve system?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

tell her to transfer fund to her Paypal account first and then send you a payment using Paypal fund.

Login to Me Too

Skudio
Contributor
Contributor

@sumiko wrote:

IS this bank  a member of the Fed Reserve system?

I'm not sure, how do I find that out?

For now we did a work around solution (time constraint) but I would still like to know how to fix it.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.