Unable to print the requested label at this time. The following error occurred.

Doink

I'm getting this error message , anyone having the same issue? 

"Unable to print the requested label at this time. The following error occurred. We’re unable to process your request. Please try later."

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

BUSTERBGOOD
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot print any international first class shipping labels on Paypal or ebay yesterday or today

Login to Me Too

thecopperpoppy
Contributor
Contributor

having the same experience -- 1/21 and 1/22

Login to Me Too

Trevor72
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to create my shipping label to Brazil since yesterday and I'm getting the same issue. Any solutions yet?? 

Login to Me Too

mjrice
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem creating package labels to Canada since yesterday 1/21/18.  Domestic labels seem to work fine.

Login to Me Too

xteife
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing with me. I am able to enter all the info, calculate the postage, even fill out and save the customs form, but get the exact error when I click Purchase Label. Closing the windows and logging back in does nothing. Same error. Multiple times today. Please help. Customer is awaiting their tracking info!

Login to Me Too

cpushack
Contributor
Contributor

Does not work for me either, Tried FIrst Class Envelope and First Class Package

I emailed Paypal support 8 hours ago but so far nothing.

Login to Me Too

xteife
Contributor
Contributor
I spoke with PayPal Support and they explained that there is some dispute or something between PayPal and USPS regarding First Class International shipping. 2-3 days or more to be resolved. I should have asked for a credit for the difference in postage from their rate to what I have to pay at the PO window. BS if we have to sacrifice our reputation or profits because they cant communicate these disputes with their loyal base. Who's gonna call and **bleep**?
Login to Me Too

How can a company who is reliant on seller's ability to process transactions not be able to get stuff straight on an EXPECTED price increase. Typical Silicon Valley "employees"... useless and zero value added. 

Login to Me Too

Trevor72
Contributor
Contributor

When you fill out the customs form, select 'documents' as the category of the item.  Then fill out what the item actually is in the usual place on the customs form.  This will work until they resolve the issue.  It just worked for me.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.