Unable to confirm your identity

Pilotto
Contributor
Contributor

my buisness paypal account is 2 months old and was working fine until today.I have a notification on the top of my account which says: 

Payments you receive from buyers will be in your pending balance and temporarily unavailable. This money will be moved to your available balance and released to you within 21 days (as long as there are no problems with your orders).

My identity is Albanian and I live in Albania, so when I go to the page after clicking the above messagge I see a clickable button which says: Confirm your identify

pp.png

when I click there I have again a strange messagge without any upload function for documents.

Unable to confirm your identity

We're sorry, but we were unable to confirm your identity at this time. You can:

try again
contact customer service

I called today paypal customer service, the operator asked me about the error I told everything he said me OK I will take a look on your account and will send you a mail if you wont see the upload button again.Thankyou have a nice day and done

but Im still trying and the same, I didnt get any mail.Does anyone have any idea on this? is there any limitation in my Country?

I have my documents on table and want to identify my account but I can't.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Pilotto
Contributor
Contributor

21 days have been finished

please if you have any idea let me know!

identity.png

I called paypal but they said that I must make 10 000 $ to confirm my identity because Im from Albania 😞

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Thanks for the update.  It's interesting information.

Thanks for the careful and detailed explanation of the problem; it was easy to follow.

Login to Me Too

JabiMc
Same thing but instead it takes me to a diffrent page. In that page it tells me to choose a "call" or to receive a message. I click " Recive a message" and I enter my phone number . After it says " This phone number isn't registered under your name"
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@JabiMc

So, is the phone number and account registered to your name and your name only?  Is is registered to your address?

Is your carrier a re-seller or a major carrier?

What cell phone service do you use?

Which towers does it use?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.