Unable to Confirm Bank Account due to persistent Internal Error

SawyerE
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am a new member of Paypal with a problem.  I have sent information about my bank, and they have agreed to allow Paypal access.  I went to confirm my bank with the two invoices in my account, but whenever I'm on the Bank page, I automatically get redirected to an Internal Error page.  Has this happened to anyone else, and how do I fix this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

SawyerE
Contributor
Contributor

Update: I downloaded the Paypal app, and I had no issue confirming the bank from there.  I am not sure what was up with it, but I hope the website can fix it in case other people have the same problem.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

SawyerE
Contributor
Contributor

I tried the call center, and it was no help at all.

Login to Me Too

shaithus
Contributor
Contributor

I cant get into wallet to add a payment method...it goes to an internal error page too...

Login to Me Too
Solved

SawyerE
Contributor
Contributor

Update: I downloaded the Paypal app, and I had no issue confirming the bank from there.  I am not sure what was up with it, but I hope the website can fix it in case other people have the same problem.

Login to Me Too

mrssw
Contributor
Contributor

I have the app and it doesn't allow me to confirm bank account from there.  Unable to do it on laptop, no idea what to do now

Login to Me Too

seestacyspeak
New Community Member

Same. I've tried to confirm my bank account about 10 times. Each time I click "Confirm Bank" it just takes me back to my account. My bank is still not linked to my PayPal. I'm very frustrated. Losing my faith in PayPal after this and some other issues...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.