Tired of Paypal controlling your money? Quick way to get your paypal balance in your pocket.

FortheHerd
Contributor
Contributor

So im sure all you new sellers out there are getting frustrated using paypal's services and you hate the holds that paypal does to balance on your account. makes you wait for bank verifications and then either 2 weeks for a check or 5 days to transfer to your bank.

Well guys here is the solution to your problem. with the paypal app use store locator and find a store that accepts paypal as a payment method, and use your balance to transfer your funds into a prepaid visa debit card. GG paypal your not going to hold my money anymore. Hope this information helps people. 

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

so you can transfer Paypal balance into a prepaid Visa card,is that in USA or UK?

WHY must you find a store which accept paypal?

Login to Me Too

FortheHerd
Contributor
Contributor

The thing is sumiko is that you have to get a prepaid visa and purchase it directly ( i used dollar general)  the purchase loaded the funds onto the prepaid visa and i was able to then go to an atm to pull cash out and have it.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@FortheHerd wrote:

The thing is sumiko is that you have to get a prepaid visa and purchase it directly ( i used dollar general)  the purchase loaded the funds onto the prepaid visa and i was able to then go to an atm to pull cash out and have it.

but what does it have t o do with Paypal?

does it pull your Paypal fund as well ?

Login to Me Too

MAGICMIME
Contributor
Contributor

that's actually one of the options that paypal provides to their. customers. so it's not something new. be specific on the card.. it has to be a "paypal prepaid master card" that can be purchased on dollar store, 7eleven and wallmart. and it's not 5days actually. it's 3-4 business if you're going to transfer money from paypal to bank. the reason is .. paypal is using the old process which is "ach" or automatic clearing house process which was mandated by federal reserve... it's much safer that the wire transfer because wire transfer can be overiden by the hackers .

if you want to verify this info, youcan contact federal rserve or paypal's customer service.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@MAGICMIME

he is not talking about the PAYPAL PREPAID MC debit card,he is talking about getting a VISA.

How do you pull money out of your Paypal account from ATM using a Visa Card?

Not in USA. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

lol But PayPal put holds on the money in pending balance for new sellers so you can't spend or withdraw money that is not yet in your available balance.  

It depends on the card.  Some prepaid Visa cards let you withdraw cash from ATM.  The idea is to purchase or load money on to a prepaid visa at a dollar general via PayPal app that sells prepaid Visa cards then go to an ATM in the prepaid visa network to withdraw.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

But can you withdraw the Paypal balance?

Login to Me Too

MAGICMIME
Contributor
Contributor

if he's just using a regular visa prepaid card.. it's not possible.. there's no option for that.

double check the card.. it's a paypal prepaid master card.. it also has a visa logo on it.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@MAGICMIME wrote:

if he's just using a regular visa prepaid card.. it's not possible.. there's no option for that.

double check the card.. it's a paypal prepaid master card.. it also has a visa logo on it.

The PAYPAL prepaid MC card has a MC logo.

But depends on where he is ,VISA Europe has linked 15 banks so in some countries,you withdraw PAYPAL fund using a Visa card.

whether you can withdraw fund which has been withheld by Paypal, I dont know?

May be the day he went to withdraw,the fund was just released by Paypal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.