This is a long one, but I really need help

Shoocharu
Contributor
Contributor

Alright here we go;

So recently, I recieved a large payment from a customer, which went over the limits of how much money my account is allowed to have. So I was supposed to give some information, redo a lot of things, just the usual from what I know of. But then, I got a message from Paypal's service email, stating that I was under 18 years old when I made my Paypal account (which I was at the time, but am not anymore), and so they limited my account. I can't recieve, send or request payments anymore, which is fine. I understand that, and I was ready to make a new account, no problems at all.

Although, they told me to:
"... ask us to transfer it (the money in my account) to your new PayPal account. Just send us a message through our Contact Us page outlining the email address of your new account. "

So I dug around in their resolution center and help center with no luck. I then tried their "contact us" page, but all I was left with was the same search bar as all the other "helpfull" centers, no way of actually contacting them via email as they said I should.

So what do I need to do? Has this happened to someone else who knows what to do?

Thank you for your help,

Simon Macko

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

where are you,if in US,call them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.