Suitable option to pay to merchants who do not accept paypal

elcharly
New Community Member

I am an ebay seller and continuosly face the problem of purchasing items (especially gift cards) to fulfill my orders and restock.

My paypal account is from Venezuela and I can't associate a bank account to withdraw funds. I can neither use my local credit cards because of government restrictions

I have searched for months looking for a solution but none seems to be acceptable to my business. There's a couple of sites like Gyft, egifter or giftcards.com that sell Gift Cards, but none of them accepts non-us paypal accounts.

I'm actually using gamecarddelivery.com to purchase Gift Cards, but they charge a % over the price, which is very harmful to my -already low- profits. I was willing to use payoneer's master to do the job, but paypal won't let me associate its bank account.

I was willing to use a relative's US account to withdraw, but it's also not possible. Transferring to US friends' paypal accounts is even more prohibitive because of the 5.4%+0.3 paypal fee which would trash my earnings away

I hear about paypal's credit cards that can be founded with internal balance. Is that option available for me? If not, what other solution should I explore to alleviate this high operative costs?

I only need a method that can be used to purchase globally using my paypal balance.

Please help me with this inquiry. Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There is this Paypal prepaid Master Card which is a debit card,but not sure if it is available to non US members.

I dont think it is.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

not sure if this is a good idea,but when you sell on Ebay or wherever,can you ask buyer to pay your cousin (is he in USA ?) AND THEN ask your cousin to use those proceeds to buy gift cards for you?  

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

put your cousin paypal email address in your Ebay listings so the buyers would pay him in US dollars and then ask your cousin to use your proceeds to buy gift cards,if you trust your cousin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.