Shipping/Postage Outside of the US

Lulubears
Contributor
Contributor

I need to post two packages to destinations outside of the US and they have paid through Paypal.   Once the payment was received, there is no option to ship the package.  Additionally, their address information does not show up.  I was able to print the postage through Paypal before.  Has this changed?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The mailing addresses are not appearing in the details when your click on the transaction?  What about the details page via classic site? Does it show mailing address and option to ship?

www.paypal.com/history

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Lulubears
Contributor
Contributor

No - the address does not show and there is no option to view it on the Classic Site.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

How did you accept payment? PayPal button or link, PayPal invoice, Send Money tab?  PayPal buttons and links and send money methods have option to turn off the need for mailing addresses (for services payments).  Or is the page clipped off and you cannot see the mailing address.  Some screenshots with personal info rubbed off helps.

Or you can just use: paypal.com/shipnow and enter the info manually.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

to print labels on Paypal,you have to launch multi order processing or use paypal ship now.

if the address is not showing up,what country are they in/

Is the address shown in paypal email /

Login to Me Too

russianmade
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem with international shipping for two days now. I think it is related to changing US postal charges that went into effects today

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.