Sending money without a credit card?

Whater12345
Contributor
Contributor

Hello so I made a new paypal account for a small business I own and I have a few questions:

1)

I don't have a credit card, only debit card (Maestro card) which isn't supported on my country...

I have money on my business account now and I was wondering if I could send the money from that business account to my personall account (or basicly an other) without having to have credit card linked to PayPal account?

Or am i stuck with the money on the account untill i get a credit card?

2)

Is there any way to deny people who send me payments on my business account from seeing my personal informaton (Name and other information)

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

(1)the best way to find out is to try it.

(2)your client needs to have your PAYPAL email address to send payment

Login to Me Too

Whater12345
Contributor
Contributor

1)

I tried and it won't let me without adding a credit card, but I was wondering if there is a way to do it any other way, send payments without credit card linked 

2)

I know i just wanted to make sure senders can't see my full name and phone nubmer that's it, thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can add the debit card that is linked to your bank account or a prepaid card registered with same info as your PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

What country did you open you PayPal account?  This is PayPal US forum and I don't believe Maestro cards are issued in the US. Or not the most popular.  It's mostly MasterCard.  If you cannot add a Maestro card in your region, get a Visa prepaid card.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Senders see your Business Name, PayPal Email Address associated with your business account, Business Contact Information such as Customer Service Email, Customer Service URL and Customer Service Number if provided.  You cannot block this information from being shown.

Login to Me Too

Whater12345
Contributor
Contributor

Okay thanks, I just wanted to be sure my full name and phone nubmerr doesn't show 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.