Sellers protection itaingible

thestoreshack
Contributor
Contributor

So a long story short my bussiness offers services,building shopify stores in particular.

I had a customer that brought my serices.I made them the website and after 1 month she opened a case trough paypal saying that item not received,in the mean time she closed the store.I gave paypal some proof that the store was build including screenshoots of the store(when it was still running) and a conversation between me and the client saying that i finished the store plus a review that was in the same date as the conversation under the same name saying that she loves her website and has a link to the website.Still i lost the case because it seems that i was intaingible for sellers protection.They put my ballance on -900$ witch i didn't put them back yet because i ran out of money and i know i worked hard for that website and it is a little upsetting for it.

How can i take legal action considering i am from romania and the buyer from the usa?I have now even more proof of me building the store including the date i built it on the same adress as the paypal account.I need some advice regarding what can i do about it and how to avoid future scammers.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal strictly followed published policies about seller protection so there would be no legal action to case.

Click on Legal at the bottom of the page then on the User Agreement option; scroll down to the sections on buyer and seller protection.  Make sure you really understand them before you sell or buy anything using PayPal services.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Your case could have been reviewed by a robot,so you need to appeal and have a human being look into it,he will read the emails and the website and then decide .

robot does not read email or watch video,it want an online viewable tracking number from a commercial carrier saying it has been delivered,and you dont have that.

next time,do not accept paypal payments

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.